About Me

About Me 

My name is Jessica and I have enrolled into BA 223 Principles of Marketing as part of my Associates of Science Degree. My Associates Degree carries an emphasis in Business Administration. I am most interested in learning and understanding how marketing has changed and in what ways it could be changing for the future. 

I have been in the care-giving field for almost ten years now. I got into this field by accident so to speak and quickly realized that this is what I was meant to do with my life. My hope is to start my own assisted living home after graduation. I have quite the busy schedule, but when I have down time my biggest passions are my family, dog, riding quads, music and being outside.

In the last year I have decided to work on my "bucket list". The first thing I have decided to cross off that list was the experience of taking a hot air balloon ride. I would definitely recommend this excursion for anyone thinking about it. 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In The News

Marketing Case Study